Roblox is a free English-language massively multiplayer online video game for kids and teens created by David Baszucki. Roblox is a Sandbox type game. The goal is to build a game for it to be visited by other players. Players are free to build what they want and share their creation with the rest of the gaming community.
After logining sucessfully, creating an avatar is what you need to do next.
Let’s find the way to personalize your roblox avatar!
How can I refresh the look of my Roblox avatar?
If your avatar begins to need a change of style and you want to dress it with the clothes and equipment found in the Catalog, we can help you!
Where can I edit my avatar?
Click on Avatar, section found in the navigation menu, on the left side of the page. If this menu is not visible, then click on the icon that looks like three horizontal lines in the upper left corner of the site, to reopen it.
How can I edit my avatar?
There are a few ways you can adjust the look of your Roblox avatar. These are underlined below:
To add an object
- On the Avatar Editor page, click on one of the available drop-down menus, and choose a category (eg hat, hair, face, etc.)
- If you have several objects for a given part (for example: hats!), Unroll the page until the desired element is located.
- Once chosen, we invite you to click on the icon object that will underline it in green.
- If you want to add more than the system limit for a certain object (for example, more than three hats), click Advanced in the lower right corner. You can add up to 10 objects by entering the ID of the unit that is in the object link.
You find an example below:
Note: As Roblox hats are designed around the base of the head, please remember that not all Heads and Hats will fit each other perfectly, but players still have the ability to create unique and extravagant look.
To delete an object
- On the Avatar Editor page, click Recent, or select the category in question (example: hat, hair, face, etc.)
- Under the Recent pop-up menu, the items you just brought should be listed first. Otherwise, instead of selecting the appropriate category, scroll down the page until you find the element you want to delete.
- Click on the underlined icon object in green.
Note: If you have added or deleted an item and your avatar is not displaying it correctly, click on the “Redraw” link under the picture of your avatar.
To change the color of the skin
Changing your objects / clothes is certainly fun, but sometimes you would like to change even the skin color of your avatar.
The following steps will help you change the skin color of your avatar from the Roblox website.
- Log in to your Roblox account at roblox.com.
- Navigate to the Avatar section of your account, to the left of the page.
- On this page, move the cursor to the Body drop-down menu, and choose Tint.
- From here, click on a color to change the look of your entire avatar.
- If you want a different color for the individual parts of the body, click Advanced in the lower right corner.
- From here, click on a part of the body (the head, the torso, the left foot, etc.) and then choose the desired color.