Terms and Conditions – Zookastar 2013
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR 2013 – PLEASE READ
- Proof of age may be required for all ticket types. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to leave the festival.
- Adult and Student Tickets can only be used by persons age 18 or over.
- Children age 0-6 do not need a ticket, but if they look older than that age limit the parent/legal guardian or nominated guardian of the child who accompanies them to the event may be asked for ID for proof of age.
- Children aged 0-16 must be accompanied by the adult who has purchased their ticket if they are aged 7-16. A maximum of 2 children per adult will be admitted.
- 16-18 year olds can buy tickets at the concession rate. They will need Photo ID for entry. They will not be able to enter screenings with certificates over 18 nor designated bar areas.
- By purchasing a Child Ticket you are confirming that you are either the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the teen or child for whom you are purchasing.
- Child ticket holders can only enter the festival with the person who purchased their ticket i.e. their parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian. For safety reasons, any persons attempting to enter the festival with a Child Ticket holder that they are not the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian for will be denied entry.
- Student Tickets at a concession rate are for full-time students only. Valid NUS or ISIC ID required at the box office. No other student ID accepted.
- Concessions also apply to OAP’s. Valid ID may be required on entry.
- Prior written permission is needed by Zookastar to use Zookastar tickets in any sales promotions, media, marketing, reward programmes, staff incentives, raffles, auctions or general competitions. ‘Zookastar’ is a registered trademark; the Zookastar logo and any related Zookastar artwork cannot be used without written permission of Zookastar Ltd.
GENERAL TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Right of admission reserved (R.O.A.R.)
- Zookastar is subject to contracting, licensing and planning.
- Zookastar’s Organiser’s decisions are final.
- Whilst the Venue and Zookastar have comprehensive public liability insurance, Participation does hereby release and forever discharge and hold harmless Zookastar and its successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from Participation. Ticket holders understand that this Release discharges Zookastar from any liability or claim that the ticket holder may have against Zookastar with respect to any bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, disability, property damage, incidental or consequential damages, punitive damages or special damages that may result from Participation caused by the ticket holder, whether caused by the negligence of the ticket holder or otherwise.
- Zookastar is for nice people and is about having a good time. Anti social behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be ejected without refund.
- No admission without a valid ticket (so don’t lose it)
- No entry to the exhibition halls after 6pm (each night)
- Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of the actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising and/or exploitation of any photos, film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
- Guests may be searched on entry to the event. If you are in possession of illegal substances you may be arrested.
- Alcohol cannot be brought into the site. There are fully licensed bars available for you.
- You will not be allowed to bring in glass bottles of any kind. Broken glass is dangerous for people attending the event. There are no exceptions.
- No pet animals are allowed on the festival site other than dogs assisting the visually impaired.
- The promoter reserves the right to change the line up without notification.
- You must have lots of fun, it is the law.
- Parents are reminded that there are areas of the festival site, specifically in cinemas, that may be inappropriate for some people including young children. Please ensure you know the rating of a film and follow rating guidelines before you let your children watch it.
- The site is newly built, and we want to keep it that way so others can enjoy it after us, so please help us by keeping it clean & recycling what you can. Keep Zookastar Tidy!
- If you are lucky enough to look under 18 you will be asked for ID at the bars so please bring photo ID with you.